Saturday 21 March 2015

Antonio's Stuff


Heyo, I'm Antonio and this /\ is me... kinda (mouths are hard to draw). I like doing computer stuff, listening to indie rock and sleeping for long periods. I use programs like illustrator to make art, mainly to compensate for my lack of painting skill. I like digital art and recently have been getting into a lot of low poly/flat design kind of style of art, minimalism is great. I am also part of the graphic design team at my school so I do a bunch of logos and other such things. The stuff for this blog like the banner is designed by me. Yeah, I know the banner says "from" 8NAT. No, I don't know why,  I was pretty sick, as well as exhausted, and was taking painkillers when I made it, so I'm pretty surprised it turned out well.  If you have any questions or suggestions for the blog put them below, or don't, I don't mind. Without further ado, here is a bunch of projects I have worked on recently. 


Telecaster Guitar

Kids in School Uniform (Eating Naan, the best food in the school)

Logo for Design team

Tent in field (from trip to Thailand)
Logo for Paw GC ocean awareness thing

Alternate Logo for blog (see what I did there)


11 comments:

  1. Hello Antonio, I was scrolling down and i found the uwc uniform photoshop work that stood out and i remember the art work from before. I like your work a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ryota, I was scrolling down and i found the the comment that you made that stood out. I like your comment a lot.

      Delete
  2. Hi Antonio, I really like you graphic design art that you have done, I really am interested in the minimalistic style the art has on your page. My favourite graphic design on your page is telecaster guitar, because it adds in a lot of detail with its own style too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karn, thanks for you reply. Thanks for you positive comments, maybe we should talk about minimalist art sometime. What could I improve on my other pieces?

      Delete
  3. Heyo I really like the alternate logo for the blog rather than the one that we are using now and maybe we could try that one out and see what it looks like. I quite like your Self Portrait and find that I can relate it to all the blockiness of Picasso. Heyo and away we go Heyo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyo, I also like the alternate logo better, however the banner has to be "banner-shaped", and as such it doesn't fit, believe me, I tried.

      Heyo,
      Antonio

      Delete
    2. Heyo Thanks for the reply. I guess that makes sense.
      Heyo

      Delete
    3. Heyo, thanks for your reply. what suggestions do you have for the current banner.
      Heyo

      Delete
  4. Hello Antonio, I was scrolling down and i found the uwc uniform photoshop work that stood out and i remember the art work from before. I like your work a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ryota, I was scrolling down and i found the the comment that you made that stood out. I like your comment a lot.

      Delete
  5. Heyo Eric. I read through your post and was really interested because you helped me improve my illustrator work. I also think the telecaster needs some work, I'll get around to it. Other than that, I found your comments very positive and you have really helped my ego!

    ReplyDelete