Saturday 2 May 2015

Album covers

I am very into metal music  I have compiled my favorite album covers from this  genre of music to share with you and try to help spread the love of metal. The albums below were chosen because I like the way they are laid out as well as the first impression that they might cause. Most people assume that album covers just attract attention and nothing else but they also have a meaning behind them. One example of this would be the obsolete album cover as this sends off the message that the brain is obsolete to humans and we don't need it to function and we are all mindless zombies now with or with out brains. My favorite cover below is the Al Namrood one as it is very plane and and could tell a story about what life is really like in Saudi Arabia.  You now know what my favorite album covers are I was wondering if you could tell me yours and expose me to different genres? Thanks Bennett.

Album Covers:

1.Kreator's phantom Antichrist












2. Lords of the crimson Alliance  (album Unknown)


3. Megadeth's Addicted to chaos 

4.Al Namrood (Album unknown)

5. Fear factory's Obsolete

No comments:

Post a Comment