Saturday 2 May 2015

Mira

Hello!
Below is a picture of a piece I drew a while back, and a picture that I took for my art project. I made the drawing at home - it is a row of different faces. I enjoy drawing and sketching -  but not so much painting. I don't like drawing realistic figures or objects, so I usually draw cartoons. There are definitely things which I could have improved in my drawing, but it was just a quick drawing I made for fun so I don't really mind.
The image I took is for an art project we are doing in school. We are meant to take a picture of "food that defines us", which we will then go on to paint. I had several different pictures to choose from, but I chose this picture because I felt it was colourful and there was a certain technique of painting I wanted to use in my painting, and I thought that this image would look good painted using that technique. 
Let me know if there's anything I can improve/alter in my drawing or picture.
Hope you like my work :)







No comments:

Post a Comment